These are some of the questions our customers ask most frequently
- What is arbitrage betting?
- "According to wikipedia: Betting arbitrage ("miraclebets", "surebets", sports arbitrage) is an example of arbitrage arising on betting markets due to either bookmakers' differing opinions on event outcomes or errors. When conditions allow, by placing one bet per each outcome with different betting companies, the bettor can make a profit regardless of the outcome. Mathematically, arbitrage occurs when there are a set of odds, which represent all mutually exclusive outcomes that cover all state space possibilities (i.e. all outcomes) of an event.
- What is albetrage and how does it work?
- Albetrage is an ingenious, smartly planned prediction platform that offers only arbitrage betting options to bettors.
Learn more about how it works Click here.
- How is Albetrage different from other betting platform?
- Albetrage is not your normal betting platform, Albetrage is a platform that allows bettors to ‘cancel out’ their Backed bet at a Bookmaker by Laying on Albetrage. When you place a bet on albetrage, you’re betting against the outcome that you’ve betted on (at the Bookie), thereby making sure that you have no risk no matter the outcome of the game. The difference in the odds between the Bookmaker and Albetrage means that you don’t merely break even — instead you are guaranteed a profit after the event settles.You can win at either the Bookmaker or on Albetrage.
- Is it easy to find arbitrage opportunity on Albetrage platform?
- Yes, it is just like your normal betting platform in this regards, we only offers arbitrage options. All you have to do is, just go to albetrage site, check the games available and place your bet.
- What if other bookies reduces their odds?
- Yes other bookies reduces their odds regularly, when an arb doesn't exist on an event anymore as a result of this, we either increases our odds to create an arb or in rare situations remove the particular event entirely.
- Where do i place bet first, Albetrage or other bookies?
- It is Safer for you to place your bet on other bookies first before placing on albetrage platform because we don't change our odds frequently. We increases our odds most times.
- Is arbitrage betting Legal and What are the risks?
- YES, Arbing is legal. There's no known law that forbids arbing. Arbers simply pick off good value odds from different bookies, that’s all. Though most bookmakers often discourage arbing — but this in itself isn’t illegal.
SOME OF THE RISK INCLUDES
Making errors as an arber : In the excitement of the action and due to the high number of bets placed, it is not uncommon to make a mistake (like traders on financial markets). For example, the appropriate stakes may be incorrectly calculated, or be placed on the wrong "legs" of the arb, locking in a loss, or there may be inadequate funds in one of the accounts to complete the arb. Those errors might temporarily have an important impact. In the long term, the benefit will depend on the odds. For example, one could actually make more money by placing the "wrong" bet where the outcome happens to be beneficial, though not justified by the arbitrage calculation.
Detection : There are very few bookmakers who openly tolerate arbing. Many bookmakers may now be using shared security servers in order to pinpoint people suspected of arbitrage betting; they can simply limit stakes to make arbing unprofitable and even close accounts without honoring a bet that was placed. Loss of deposited money into a bookmaker could occur. This usually leads to unprofitable arbing as the most successful bookmakers are so adept at identifying arbitrage bettors.
- Which currency do Albetrage platform makes use of?
- We accepts ATE Token.
- What is ATE Token?
- ATE Token is the fuel of the Albetrage's platform, it is a community driven decentralized crypto currency powered by a decentralized TRC-20 smart contract on the Tron blockchain to nourish the connection between blockchain and betting. it tends to distrup the way the gambling industries operates by putting power in the hands of the bettors. It can be transfered peer to peer and easily traded on crypto exchanges.
- Where and how can i get ATE Token?
- ATE just like every other major cryptocurrencies can be bought from crypto-exchanges.
- Is there any other means of getting ATE?
- Currently we are running some airdrops, bounty and other programmes which rewards users with some ate tokens when they attempts or finish some tasks, you can check bounty or airdrops section of our site, it can be found under resources.
- Why were ATE created on the tron blockchain?
- Many factors were considered before we chose tron network. We considered Transcation per second which is: 2,000+,
time it takes a transcation to be confirm which is between 3-4 Seconds, We also considered cost per transaction which is less than 0.1 cent.
- Will ATE remain on the tron network forever?
- No, it can be found on our roadmap. We are fully focused on adoption for now but we will definitly migrate to our own blockchan when we are fully adopted.
- What is Albetrage foundation?
- The Albetrage Foundation is a non-profit organisation that aims to sustain the growth of the albetrage platform.
- What is the maximum supply of ATE Token?
- The maximum supply of ATE Token is 5billion.
- Will Albetrage create more ATE Token later?
- No, We will never create more token, The TRC-20 contract forbids that and is available to the public on github.
- How is ATE Token distributed?
- The ATE allocation is split as follows:
10% Team and Advicers
5% Airdrops & Bounty
30% marketing and Adoptions
50% Albetrage Foundation.
- Do I need to KYC to bet on Albetrage platform?
- No, we are anonymous betting platform.
- Do I need e-mail address to register on Albetrage platform?
- Yes, it is compulsory, you cannot transfer or recieve money from another user, or claim airdrops and other bonuses without your email address.
- Do I need e-mail address to deposite or withdraw from Albetrage platform?
- No, it is not needed.